Mindset and Business Coaching - Susi Kauefer

DREAM BUSINESSES START WITH
dreaming BIGGER

DREAM BUSINESSES START WITH
dreaming BIGGER

x0 - Susi Kauefer copy

I SEE YOU

You gorgeous visionary you!

You’re dreaming BIGGER than anyone you know, and sometimes it’s like your vision is so crazy huge that you feel a liiiiiittle nuts.

You can’t help it. You just want it all.

Massive impact. Massive freedom. Massive income. Massive passion. Massive passport stamps.

There’s just one problem.

You’re stuck, staring up at that next level and wondering how in the world you’re actually going to get there.

Mindset and Business Coaching - Susi Kauefer

CERTAINTY HYPNOSIS AUDIO

freebie

Find out how hypnosis can change your life!

freebie

VISIBILITY TRACKER

Do you need more eyes on your content? Get the exact Visibility Tracker I used to create 35,000 followers.

Visbility Tracker
Green Circles

hi, I am susi

Mindset Coach and Visibility Strategist for Visionaries and Visionaries In The Making (aka, you)

I help service-based Biz Babes who are DRIVEN as f*ck and KNOW what their soul-calling is grow their audience and their confidence, so they can become the most authentic version of themselves, eliminate the make-believe boundaries, and create the true freedom they’ve been craving.

PREACH.

Green Circles

Like you, I always wanted more.

But I didn’t get it until I decided to STEP UP AND CLAIM it.

The old “Struggling business owner” identity used to fit me like a leather glove. And while I wished I had more clients, cash and time away off my laptop and at the beach, I’ll admit that, all in all, I was really quite comfortable hiding out and playing small.

Don’t get me wrong! I didn’t realize I was even doing this...and I WAS doing a lot (of the wrong things, it turned out).

Like constantly changing the copy on my website.

Or posting in Facebook groups 47 times a day.

Or giving free coaching calls to people who would never buy from me.

Because I thought that’s how you run a business. Successful businesses require hustle, don’t they?

That’s what so many well-meaning business coaches I had paid a lot of money to taught me to believe. So...why wasn’t it working?

THAT’S WHEN I DECIDED TO LIGHT A MATCH AND SET THE RULES ON FIYAH.
And you should too.

The truth is the only strategies that actually grow your business are the ones that are aligned with you.

IMAGINE >

• Only working 4 hours a day - and getting everything done that actually moves you forward
• Aligning your ENERGY with your programs and your offers, so they sell EASILY + EFFORTLESSLY
• Spending your day in FLOW and really doing what you love (that’s what you started this business for, right?)

There are so many women starting a “freedom business” who end up stuck in the HUSTLE and STRESS and OVERWHELM again - because others teach them they’re doing it WRONG and that there’s only one cookie cutter way out of this: the program they’re trying to sell you, of course. #thanksbutnothanks

Learning how to use a 6-figure MINDSET, ALIGNMENT and FLOW in my business every day is what brought the breakthrough to creating multiple 6-figures with EASE whilst doing what I really love - COACHING, RUNNING RETREATS, and STAYING IN MY ZONE.

Today I travel the world full-time, impact thousands of women around the globe and work with

high-level and high-vibe achievers who want to step into their roles as visionary leaders.

There’s MORE for you IF you are ready to

grow your impact, your audience and your mindset.

Stick with me if…

  • You refuse to settle for less than what you deserve and desire
  • You have a calling to make the world a better place by serving your clients
  • You run a business, but it’s not as aligned and fun as you’ve been picturing it
  • You’ve been following all the rules, and shoulds - and almost forgot who YOU
    really are deep below all of these distractions

You deserve to get paid for being the most authentic version of yourself.

Are you ready to level up?

FOLLOW ME ON

Instagram

  • I think we’ve seen enough professional business coach photos today already 😂
•
Today I cleaned and packed up the house at our house sit and tried to get everything, including my new spiritual travel kit, into a 20kg suitcase.
•
Whenever I’m in one place for 4 weeks or longer, I’m SO ready to move.
First flight of the year: SYDNEY ✈️ MELBOURNE
  • Interesting fact:
All 💯 Visibility Queens who signed up have been on my email list since 3-8 months.
•
No one signed up via a post in my FB group (who wasn’t on my list already).
No one who met me for the first time on the webinar signed up.
•
Guess where I’m going to provide tons of extra value in the future, because I know my ideal client can be found there?
•
Also: 
Guess what this means for you showing up every day?
You’re in it for the LONG run!
People who follow me for a couple of months turn into clients.
•
Lots of lessons to learn from this.
  • Now that you are a multiple 6-figure business owner, and you're looking back on your journey, you're reflecting on what got you here... what would you tell your current self on how to do it?
•
What was your BREAKTHROUGH point?
That one time, that you went over your post for the 3rd round of editing?
•
Or was it the day you decided to schedule 8 posts per week on Instagram instead of 3? 
Or when you rebranded and got those beautiful fonts and colors?
•
Or was it the day when you decided to show up BOLDLY no matter what, 
to put your new ideas out there and just sell them, 
when you decided you don't give a f*ck anymore about what others think,
and that you deserve to be highly compensated?
•
I'm working on the content for "Visibility Queen" right now, and I honestly threw everything OVER BOARD that I don't believe is ESSENTIAL for your success.
•
So no fiddling on the perfect hashtag strategy, no "10 tips on the best times to post", no advice on "how often to do XYZ". Instead, I'm only jumping on everything that feels SO aligned to me:
•
💛 Getting into flow and alignment FIRST.
💛 Creation, not reaction.
💛 Why you have to leave your comfort zone and show up as a leader.
💛 Being bold. Being authentic, and real.
💛 No overthinking. Inspired action from a space of absolute certainty.
•
THAT'S what's going to get you there. 
The followers, the clients, the money - it will follow.
Drop the fluff.
•
Posting 127 times per week boring content is LESS powerful than 3 super powerful and valuable pieces!!
Where have you been hiding?
  • Business Consulting vs. ACTUAL COACHING
> Why you need to do the inner work.
•
ALOT of my clients who come to me have already worked with a business consultant.
And then they stay stuck - because it wasn't actually a lack of strategic knowledge or the famous "blueprint to success" what's been holding them back. 🙄🙄🙄•
I actually love this. 
I love working with people that have already invested, that are ALL IN with their business, that understand the power of mentorship.
•
On the other hand, it's a bit painful to watch.
•
I honestly had 4 people approach me during the last 2 weeks, telling me that "Yeah, the business consulting was helpful, but honestly - just someone telling me what to do, wasn't what I needed." And then the hopeful "return of investment" doesn't happen for them.
•
⚠️⚠️⚠️ Because if your conscious mind is following coaching instructions, whilst your subconscious mind thinks you went crazy and need protection {which is why it slams on the breaks} - you're not moving. ⚠️⚠️⚠️
•
All energy goes into this inner battle and let me tell you - the subconscious mind will ALWAYS win above your conscious intentions.
•
I went down the same "rabbit hole".
I was struggling in business, trying to figure it all out by myself.
•
Finally, I got over myself and hired a business coach for $2,000.
•
3 months later, I made my money back {phuuuu!}, I knew how to collect emails, use Facebook groups to be visible and found some clients through free coaching sessions.
•
😱 Showing up like a leader? Hahaha, I was still a little mouse.
😱 Selling with conviction? OMG - my sales convos were just embarrassing because I really wanted to avoid them.
😱 Steady income? Not from inconsistent action, baby.
😱 Sharing bold content? Hell no, what if someone feels offended and says something mean?
😱 Investing back into my business? Not with MY sort of money mindset.
•
As much as I agree with getting the basics covered with a business coach - what REALLY changed my life and my business {and many of you know the story how I went from $2K months to $20K months) was the inner work.
•
So yes, my teachings are a bit different.
}}} continued in comments
  • Why getting your SUBCONSCIOUS mind on board is essential for your Visibility strategy online.
•
Business Coaching advise only brings you SO far.
Here's a free 7-figure strategy for you:
•
👉🏻 Write from your heart, be bold, create lots of video content, 
don’t be afraid to share strong opinions, sell your stuff daily.
•
You KNOW this, you're in the online space for a while already.
•
Just telling you "to be BOLD" won't do the trick. 
It's like telling a smoker they should stop smoking. 
YOU KNOW THAT!
•
Here's what REALLY happens when we self-sabotage, procrastinate and don't move forward with full force:
There's an inner conflict between your conscious mind ("What I want to do") and your subconscious mind ("What I won't do because it's too risky. I'd rather protect you from judgement, haters and negative comments")
•
Let's face it (and I'm no exception here!)
• It's scary. • It’s uncomfortable.
• It's against EVERYTHING my parents value and taught me as a child.
•
Bragging isn't something I was supposed to do.
Talking about money was a total taboo.
Sharing "my wins" was perceived as not being humble.
•
Now if you know ANYTHING about beliefs, mindset work or NLP, you know that our subconscious mind is like a sponge when we are between 0 - 10 years old.
We trust the values of our mentors (which are usually our parents, siblings, extended family and teachers), we adapt their beliefs because we don't yet have a way to know any better.
•
Fast-forward 15 - 20 years:
• You have this online business and you love it.
• Business coaches tell you to get on podcast interviews, livestreams and to sell every day with conviction.
To "speak your truth", whatever that means, to be bold and direct and confronting.
• To put yourself out there to be constantly JUDGED - by clients, strangers, or even worse: family members and old work colleagues.
•
Visibility Queen is helping you through exactly this. You need to have your subconscious in your support team!
  • Offending people without meaning it has been the story of my life.
•
In my last job feedback they said I’d be “a bit too German” with my directness.
It’s not a very Australian thing to do. (Probably not a very American thing either, no idea)
•
People often perceive me as arrogant - which kind of hurts because I truly don’t believe I’m any better than you.
•
People often perceive me as too outspoken - having my own business made that easier than having a job. •
•
Andy just said next to me: “That’s part of life when you’re a public figure.”
The sad thing is: I see so many amazing women who fear this SO much, that they don’t achieve their goals.
•
I’VE been at that crossroad in my business. 
When I noticed going viral brings 998 positive reactions, and 2 negative ones - I had a moment of not being sure if I want all this.
•
You see... as much as I rant about things in my content, I always use this as inspiration to create.
I would never ever ever reply to an email and tell that person why I didn’t like it - or make a negative comment. I just don’t think that creates anything good.
•
I’d rather take what I have to say about it and create my own post.
•
Self-perception means that I kind of expect everyone to be like me in this matter.
Which is non-sense. 
People are entitled to their opinion.
And they will tell you what they dislike.
And sometimes it hurts,
and sometimes you’ll just shrug it off.
•
I’d rather not offend anyone with my direct style - but it doesn’t always work like this.
I’d rather just get the love but not the haters, but it doesn’t work like this.
•
All this is included in your ticket to success. Something that was hard for me and sometimes it still is.
But only because it’s hard doesn’t mean it’s the wrong thing to do.
•
The rewards and your why are always worth it! 🙏🙏🙏 Again, if you’ve inspired me to write this, don’t take it personal. I’m grateful for every experience I get to share.
  • Business Coaching advise only brings you SO far.
Here's a free 7-figure strategy for you:
•
Write from your heart, be bold, create lots of video content, don’t be afraid to share strong opinions, sell your stuff daily.
•
You KNOW this, you're in the online space for a while already.
•
Just telling you "to be BOLD" won't do the trick. 
It's like telling a smoker they should stop smoking. 
YOU KNOW THAT!
•
Here's what REALLY happens when we self-sabotage, procrastinate and don't move forward with full force:
There's an inner conflict between your conscious mind ("What I want to do") and your subconscious mind ("What I won't do because it's too risky. I'd rather protect you from judgement, haters and negative comments")
•
Let's face it (and I'm no exception here!)
> It's scary. > It's uncomfortable. > It's against EVERYTHING my parents value and taught me as a child. ("Fit in, be silent, don't make a mess, don't be arrogant...")
•
Now if you know ANYTHING about beliefs, mindset work or NLP, you know that our subconscious mind is like a sponge when we are between 0 - 10 years old.
We trust the values of our mentors (which are usually our parents, siblings, extended family and teachers), we adapt their beliefs because we don't yet have a way to know any better.
•
Fast-forward 15 - 20 years:
> You have this online business and you love it.
> Business coaches tell you to get on podcast interviews, livestreams and to sell every day with conviction.
To "speak your truth", whatever that means, to be bold and direct and confronting.
> To put yourself out there to be constantly JUDGED - by clients, strangers, or even worse: family members and old work colleagues.
•
Here's what happens:
You KNOW what you should be doing (like the smoker, who knows he should  just stop smoking).
And yet there's all the nice procrastination tasks that you'd rather do instead:
•
Check out Visibility Queen to get your subconscious mind on board 💕⭐️🙌🏻 @dreamlife_deluxe
  • Why it feels "next-level confronting" when someone challenges your excuses?
•
>> Guess what. 
You just "not finishing another self-study course" and not taking the action you KNOW you should be taking is exactly what needs to STOP.
•
When something triggers you - OH which GIFT, to stop for a moment and wonder if there's any truth to it. 
ARE you not following through with what you're saying? 
ARE you hiding secrets that you're hoping nobody will ever find out? (Like... having ZERO clients right now...)
•
The good news is: 
If it's REAL and pure when you say "Oh I'm ok, I don't need this program. I don't need someone to call me out, I challenge myself every day" - you will be fine.
You will shrug it off.
•
I sometimes have people telling me what to do and I'm like... #yeahwhatever, I'm running a multiple 6-figure business and you're not, so SPEAK TO MY HAND when it comes to smart advice on how I should run my business.
•
When MY COACH Kathrin says something though, that's a whole different story. 
And I know, the more uncomfortable it is, the more truth is in it. #jawdrop
•
Comfort is for self-study courses. 
If you don't like the action steps, you'll find a reason not to do them. {My favorite: "That's not going to work for me anyway"}.
•
Group COACHING is to grow. 
And yes, we're growing your following in Visibility Queen but what I'm really talking about, is growing YOU as a person.
•
👑 It's for those who are WILLING to get challenged and get feedback
•
👑 It's for you if you're done with "mini strategy courses" that don't change your world
•
👑 It's for you if you're ready to learn becoming more comfortable being uncomfortable. {Which is confronting - but you will get NLP tools like Hypnosis to change}.
•
Again, PLEASE don't sign up if you're just hoping for some self-study modules that are giving you the magic hashtag strategy that will get you from 130 to 10,000 followers withing a year.
•
PLEASE don't sign up if you expect fluffy sugar-coating on pink clouds whilst I'm holding your hand. 
#nothappening 🤣
•
My programs are never ever like this. 
They are not "3 tips of how to be more visible" level. Ready for a real transformation?
  • The strategy is "one thing", and you know this.
•
I will give you feedback on your hashtags, messaging, sales posts and value posts - but guess what turned out to be the most powerful part?
•
Me - asking you the deep soul questions.
•
Me - knowing your secrets and your awesomeness, but YOU holding back to share this on your social media.
•
Me - calling you out personally and directly, whenever you're hiding and playing small.
•
I want to ensure you keep rocking, showing up, grow your tribe every single day and keep the momentum.
•
I see too many people "drop back" into a state of "not much happening" - or "taking a break."
•
There's no break from being you.
There's no break from speaking your truth.
"The show must go on!"
•
These individual reviews are valued $497 and you get yours for free if you sign up for Visibility Queen today. (Limited to 10 spots and VIP) bit.ly/2AGkXZS ⭐️ or click in my bio @dreamlife_deluxe
  • 1 year old but still very relevant.
Don’t focus on stuff you can’t control.
We all have to handle „the mean + evil FB algorithm“.
•
How come some manage and some don’t?
•
Here’s why:
Facebook and Instagram favour what they believe is hot topic, relevant content that people want to see.
•
Do you think @garyvee is having trouble with the algorithm?
•
Start showing up like a freaking queen and people WILL pay attention to your stuff.
•
Things change. You can change too.
  • Gimme your REAL message.
•
I know, you help people with procrastination, you help them achieve their goals, have more time, have more freedom. 
I do the same. 
And yet, our core message and purpose is probably a VERY different one.
•
When I'm talking about "sharing who you REALLY are", I don't mean the whole "I help women to feel empowered blablabla".
•
I don't care what you do. 
I really care about who you ARE. 
In your core.
Below the surface. 
Below the fear.
•
And you TELL me - via PM, on a coaching call, or when we meet. 
And I am so grateful for this, because I get to SEE you. 
But then... nobody else does!•
It's a secret that you're pregnant. 
It's a secret that you're broke. 
It's a secret that you almost went blind. 
It's a secret that you don't have any clients. 
It's a secret that you don't look anymore like on your profile photo. 
It's a secret that you've rescued a human life. 
It's a secret that you're heartbroken. 
It's a secret that you're taking anti-depressants.
•
Why? 
I am SO impressed by you, your story, your message, your personality. 
I love it. 
I love you. 
But nobody else (apart from your closest friends) really get to SEE you.
•
Online me vs. Real me. 
Feels like "going to work". What would happen if your followers would know your deepest secrets?
•
You think they wouldn't like you. 
Because YOU don't like them. 
Because you haven't done the inner work, the forgiveness work, the self-love work.
•
Because deep down you still believe, you need to hide this. 
You can only show the "best parts". You wouldn't be successful if people knew THAT about you.
•
THAT'S THE MISSING PIECE TO YOUR SUCCESS. 
You know it, I know it.
•
But it's more comfortable to look away and sign up for another course with another tool or strategy.
•
I’m ready to call you out. 
I'm ready to push you. 
I'm ready to serve you.
Because I believe in you and your REAL message. ----------------------
If you want to work with me 1:1 on this, please please please check out the VIP offer for Visibility Queen. Link in bio @dreamlife_deluxe
  • "Not getting in front of the right people?" The ones that are willing to buy and have the money?
•
I've got good and bad news for you: 
They are HERE, 
they just don't care. 😱
•
They ARE on Facebook, Instagram, in FB groups or wherever you are showing up.
•
They don't see why they should CARE because of the way YOU show up. 
Because you don't brag about your results. 
Because you're hiding your personal transformation. 
Because they don't KNOW that you are NOT a newbie in your industry anymore.
•
If you want to be THE go-to person then you have to be a LEADER, not a follower. 
If your Facebook page looks like you're brand new in business, it doesn't help your credibility either.
•
You are craving authenticity? 
Me too!! Could it be possible that all it takes to build your soul tribe is being YOU and showing people who you are deep down?
•
Dare to be seen!
•
I decided to share all my secrets about Visibility - not only the strategy but the LEADERSHIP MINDSET side of things, in my 5-weeks program "Visibility Queen".
•
ARE YOU YOUR OWN BEST-KEPT SECRET? 
Enough is enough!
Let's make this happen for you.
•
I believe in you and your message. 😍
No more having to pester your mom and friends.
•
We’ll master the ins and outs of authentic marketing without having to spend money on Facebook ads.
•
👉🏻 Check out Visibility Queen in the link of my bio @dreamlife_deluxe 💕🍀🙌🏻

LATEST

Blog Post

How To Beat The Algorithm

You think FB doesn’t like you? Your posts get shown to only a hand full of people – and you’re really good at blaming your social media lame (not fame…) on the algorithm. Here’s the thing: Facebook is spending a LOT of money and research on improving the lgorithm. They try to send RELEVANT posts to every…